Want to go out to eat more often but worried that you’ll spend too much money when you take the kids? No worries, check out the food venues below where the kiddos could snag a free meal during certain times.
- Applebee’s: Kids eat free on Monday and Tuesday nights at select restaurants. One free child entree per visit; however, it’s only $1.00 for additional kids’ meals.
- Chili’s: 2 children’s entrees per adult meal purchase.
- Golden Corral: 5 p.m. to 9 p.m. Monday through Wednesday, kids under 10 eat free with adult meal purchase.
- IHOP: 4 p.m. to 8 p.m., kids under 12 eat free with adult meal purchase.
- Denny’s: 4 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Lonestar Roadhouse: All day; with purchase of adult mean
- Bob Evan’s: After 4 p.m. with adult purchase
- Friendly’s: All day
- Pizza Hut: Evening
- Perkins: All day
- Texas Roadhouse: Kids 12 and under eat free.
- Chick-fil-A: 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m., get a free kid’s meal with each adult purchase.
- Buffalo Wild Wings: 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. kids 12 and under eat for $.99.
- TGI Fridays: All day; 1 free meal per adult entree
- Marie Callender’s: One free kids’ meal with each adult purchase.
- Shari’s Restaurant: Kids eat free from 4 p.m. to 9 p.m.
Kids eat free every day
- Ci Ci’s Pizza: Kids under 3 eat free.
- Country Buffet: Kids eat free with adult meal purchase.
- On the Border: Free sundae with kid’s meal purchase.
- Quiznos: Free kid’s entree with the purchase of an adult meal.