Use this page to search/hold/renew books.
Click the LCLS logo to begin your online search!
Having trouble requesting materials? Click HERE for help.
Some tips to using the catalog:
- Make sure to utilize the drop down box and limit your search by “keywords”, “title”, “author”, “subject”, and “call number”
- Make sure if you are searching by “author”, you are using the author’s last name, followed by the author’s first name.
- If you are unsure of exactly what you are looking for, search using keywords.
- If the Hoyt Library doesn’t have what you are looking for, use the “right hand drop down box” to view all of the libraries in Luzerne County.
- If you find the book you are looking for at another library, make sure to see one of the Hoyt Librarians and we will help you get the book delivered to the Hoyt Library.